CRM Consulting for Your Business
Businesses implement a customer relationship management (CRM) solution that will transform them into a customer-centric organization.
Datix a certified partner of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce, with over 20 years of in-depth experience transforming manufacturers and distributors through software. We have a uniquely dynamic perspective when we help clients select the best CRM software for their enterprise.
Our CRM implementation methodology will allow you to have better visibility into each stage of the project to accurately control project success.
Download Our CRM Selection Guide
This guide outlines industry best practices in a simple, easy-to-follow road map.
We improve our client’s business outcomes by implementing their CRM system to support their sales process, streamline service protocols, and provide actionable dashboards and reports to executives. Throughout our CRM consulting practice, we’ve empowered numerous businesses with successful CRM software while mitigating software project risk.
Our clients benefit from the technical expertise and system knowledge of our consultants who plan and carry out each project. They take the time to learn your business process and leverage your CRM software to support your goals, such as higher user adoption rates and improved functionality. We’re dedicated to helping our clients see notable impact to ROI with CRM implementations.
As a certified partner of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce, we can provide an unbiased perspective on CRM functionality and recommendation. While both solutions are excellent CRM vendors, each has its strengths and weaknesses.
Our consultants help you evaluate your unique requirements to determine which system has the best fit for your business based on the merits of the software.
It has been our experience in multiple manufacturing and distribution industries that the decision-making process is aided with a solid evaluation framework. That way, our consultants can recommend the CRM solution that will best improve your business performance.
CRM software is no longer just a sales and marketing tool- modern CRM products enable system-wide integration and provide your experts with information in these functional areas:
- Support revenue and cost-driven decision making through real-time, leading indicators from the sales and customer support pipelines.
- Understand the current and lifetime profitability and value of each customer.
- Increase productivity and reduce duplication errors through workflow automation.
Sales and Marketing
- Win more business by responding sooner and more effectively to leads and customers. Unleash the power of mobile access to ERP data through CRM integration with your existing enterprise systems.
- Build customer loyalty through targeted, timely, and better-coordinated sales and marketing activities.
- Gather market insights by leveraging tools such as Social Listening from Microsoft Dynamics 365 or the Salesforce Platform.
- Use data confidently with reliable, valuable, and actionable pipeline reports.
- Manage and monitor customer experience from start to finish for better customer retention.
- Coordinate and integrate with sales and marketing activities.
Unlock CRM’s Full Potential
Our Process Mitigates Risk and Ensures Proper Implementation
The CRM consulting services we offer encapsulates every aspect of implementation, training, and execution. We ensure the system works just as planned and train your employees to properly use your new software before the go-live date. We provide support throughout the lifetime of your product, ready to step in at any time to fix a failing process or streamline sales cycles.
Our team uses a six-step process to ensure your project is fully executed from start to finish.
Your software is guaranteed to empower your organization by analyzing, planning, testing, and carefully implementing a strategy that aligns with your business objectives.
Click below to learn more about CRM software and Datix’s other exciting software solutions.
Ultimate CRM & ERP Implementation Plan E-Book
Learn how to track ROI, mitigate the most common risks, and draw the right reports.