Business Process Management Services
You don’t want to waste your software investment, right? However, when businesses implement ERP, CRM or other platforms without aligning the software to their processes, they deploy a solution that fails to deliver desired results. Additionally, implementing your system without making some critical process improvements will just cause your current, flawed workflows to run faster—not better.
To avoid software project failure, you must prioritize business process management. At Datix, we do this by building business process modeling into our proven methodology. We undertake business process modeling to visualize your specific operations. Our experts work with you to map current processes, identify problem areas and develop new workflows that your software will support.
Business process management sets the foundation for software success and sweeping organizational improvements. By facilitating a deeper understanding of your company’s performance, the task helps you set project goals and achieve higher enterprise efficiency.
Business Process Management Benefits
When you work with an expert to model business processes, you set a strong foundation for software project success. Business process management offers critical benefits:
- It fosters a deeper understanding of your business performance and goals, instilling greater transparency and accountability into your workplace.
- It serves as the basis of your software project, helping you stick to objectives and avoid scope creep.
- It gives you the knowledge to establish use cases, or documents that define how your users will interact with the new software.
- It provides an opportunity to refine operations and workflows, so you can ensure that your software is supporting solid business practices.
- It helps you standardize processes to maintain consistency.
Process Improvement With Datix
Your team understands your business better than anybody, but that doesn’t mean you should undergo business process management alone. You and your employees have your heads buried in your everyday tasks, which can inhibit you from seeing the big picture of your enterprise performance.
Having an outside perspective can uncover valuable insights. Let the experts at Datix serve as a fresh pair of eyes for analyzing your business practices. Our certified consultants have extensive experience with multiple manufacturing and distribution environments. We’re also an Infor Partner and a partner of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Salesforce, making us leaders in both ERP and CRM solutions. We specialize in aligning enterprise software to each client’s unique needs.
Ready to start transforming your business through software? Click the button below to contact us today!