Industry changes compel manufacturers to become lean machines.
The manufacturing industry is extraordinarily diverse and today’s companies face challenges from more complex business models: Global competition increases, New technologies quickly take over, Resources are more expensive and harder to manage, Profit margins are decreasing.
Forward-thinking manufacturing organizations are attacking these challenges with ERP technologies for ways to capture data, analyze critical process efficiencies, and create an advantage with production and operational performance.
Specialized manufacturing ERP software offer advanced tools to acheive these objectives and deliver tangible value to your customers.
Unity: Premier ERP Integration Solution
To solve that problem, Datix designed Unity to integrate Epicor® with CRM, eCommerce, or Marketing Automation software. By syncing data between your ERP and front-office systems, Unity creates a central hub for all your enterprise information. Changes made to datasets or fields in one platform are immediately reflected in the other platform, ensuring your entire organization has accurate, up-to-date information. With this level of insight and transparency, you can enjoy greater efficiency and decision making.
We designed multiple applications to fit a wide array of business needs and platforms, whether hosted on-premises or in the cloud. Our applications connect Epicor® ERP (Version 9 or 10), Prophet 21 or BisTrack with:
This pre-built, flexible integration solution immediately connects your software platforms without any customized coding. There is no easier way to unite your software into a single source of truth.
Transform Business Through Software
At Datix, everything we do is designed to transform manufacturing and distribution businesses through software. Unity optimizes operations from top to bottom by providing the following benefits:
- Complete Visibility: By syncing data back and forth between your software, Unity facilitates 360-degree visibility and eradicates information silos.
- Process Automation: Unity can drastically reduce the time it takes to execute processes by automating workflows, resulting in greater efficiency.
- Optimal Customer Service: Unity gives users a full view of customers and products, so they can provide quick, accurate service.
- Lower IT Costs: With a pre-built integration solution, your business can enjoy seamless data synchronization without the cost and labor of custom coding and maintenance.
ERP Integration You Can Count On
The experts at Datix have taken the hassle out of systems integration. When you choose Unity, you gain not only a premier integration application but also a team of certified consultants and developers. We’ve leveraged decades of software experience to make Unity the best solution for increasing ROI and improving business processes. Below, we list some of the features that establish Unity as a leading integration solution:
- Rapid Installation: A pre-built application, Unity has two-way data synchronization out of the box. Our consultants quickly install the solution without any coding or database modification on your end. Installation takes just a few days and starts working immediately.
- Constant Innovation: Whether it’s supporting REST API or adding an order tracker, our developers are always using innovative techniques to optimize Unity, so you can optimize your business performance.
- Error Handling: Our consultants won’t abandon you after the go-live date. Our experts manage your solution at no extra cost, handling errors and ensuring that you’re always operating with the most up-to-date features.
- Scalability and Flexibility: A scalable solution, Unity supports your enterprise as it grows and doesn’t get in the way of adding new users or modules. Our consultants can also easily customize your solution to align it perfectly with your business processes.
For over 20 years, Datix has delivered ERP, CRM, and eCommerce solutions to manufacturers and distributors. As a certified partner of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Salesforce, we’re leaders in ERP and CRM consulting. Our expertise in multiple industries and platforms equipped us to design Unity.
After seeing a wide range of businesses struggle to build a connected enterprise, our developers created an integration application that stands apart from the rest in terms of ease and performance. We’re committed to doing whatever it takes to transform your business with software, from optimizing our solutions to offering comprehensive services.
Bottom line: Unity is the easiest and most efficient way to maximize the value of your software investments. For more information or a personalized demo, get in touch with us today!