Microsoft Dynamics is set to reveal a new version of its Dynamics CRM software: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13. The upgrades will affect Microsoft Dynamics CRM online and on-premise versions. Make your transition to the new software seamless by checking out the new and improved features. More features will be updated via Microsoft News.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Release Preview Guide is available.
New and Improved
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall ’13, according to Microsoft will involve:
- Reimagined User Interface – view everything you need in one spot, new navigation, quick create forms
- Process Excellence and Agility – guided processes eliminating the guessing in what to do next
- CRM on the Go – new mobile application for tablets and phones
- Enterprise Collaboration – harnessing the power of social and synchronizing with servers
- Platform Enhancements – performance, access, business rules
What are you most excited about? Call us for any upgrade concerns or details affecting your company.